Study Room (EC-715)
Terms & Conditions
EC-715 opens from 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM everyday. If you would like to use this room exclusively, such as for an oral defense exam, group meeting, etc., you should reserve it one week in advance. However, we would like you to read the following rules carefully and follow them.
1. Always swipe your student ID card before you enter or exit the room.
2. Make sure all lights, shutters, and equipment are shut off before you leave the room.
3. Setup chairs and tables are the responsibility of the user. At the conclusion of use of the room, chairs and tables need to be returned to their original locations.
4. Individuals or groups using the room are responsible for the condition of the facilities and equipment used. If any damage or loss occurs, the group using the room must pay for the repair or replacement of the item(s).
5. Food may be served in the meeting room. Individuals or Groups are responsible for the disposal of all food and trash. Trash is to be bagged and taken to the dumpster after each group has finished serving food or refreshments. The meeting room is to be cleared and cleaned after each event by the scheduling group. Failure to do so may result in the loss of room (EC-715) using privileges.
6. No alcohol, smoking, illegal substances or drugs are permitted.
7. Beware of fire hazards. Use of cooking utensils are prohibited. Open flames are not permitted.
8. Nothing is to be attached to the walls, doors, or windows by any means.
9. Groups are responsible for their own deliveries. Indecent activities and illegal downloading are prohibited.
10. Failure to follow the above rules may result in the loss of room (EC-715) use privileges.
11. Please be aware that the study room is beside some Professors office and labs, So loud noises are not encouraged.
12. The duration for each booking session is one hour. If you need to book more than one hour session, please book more than one session.
EECS IGP study room (EC-715) is equipped with electric ID scanner. If you are the first time user of this room, please apply for access request in order to register your student ID as room access card.
Once your student ID is registered in our system, you can directly apply for booking request. Study room is available to be booked from 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM everyday for minimum 1 hour per session.
NOTE: Please apply for access request and/or booking request at least 3 days before using the room.